While Covid has forced many couples to choose elopement over a large wedding event, Heather and Ethan had actually decided to elope in Las Vegas months before the pandemic hit the U.S.
A number of couples felt that eloping was just a compromise until they could have their big wedding, Heather and Ethan are unique because a Las Vegas elopement was exactly what they wanted from the beginning; and they made it happen.
With a gorgeous lace gown and custom leather bouquet wrap packed in their bags, Heather, Ethan, and a few family members flew to Las Vegas from Oregon and enjoyed their dream wedding day. Intimacy, privacy and a wedding done their way.
VENDOR + VENUE DETAILS :
PHOTOGRAPHER . Kendra Cates Photography
CEREMONY AND RECEPTION VENUE . The Little Vegas Chapel
BRIDAL BEAUTY . Makeup In The 702
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Browse more real Vegas elopements:
- Intimate Elopement at The Little Vegas Chapel | Kendra Cates Photography
- Boho Elopement at Red Rock Canyon | Lianna Marie Photography
- Downtown Vegas Styled Elopement | Ivette West Photography
- Intimate Valley of Fire Elopement with Boho Elements | Onyx + Arrow Photography
- Tiny Intimate Desert Wedding at Red Rock | Fig + Willow Studios
- Quirky DIY Taco Bell Cantina Elopement on the Las Vegas Strip | McKenzie Bigliazzi Photography
- Intimate Sunset Elopement in Downtown Las Vegas | Ashlyn Savannah Photo
- Downtown Las Vegas Chapel Elopement with Little Elvis | New Adventure Productions
A note about Covid-19
Planning a Vegas wedding during the pandemic? Please follow the latest public health orders and safety measures when planning your wedding, for example Southern Nevada Health District or CDC. Limit your guest list and follow distancing recommendations. For destination weddings, essential travel only is recommended, so be sure to keep plans flexible, and consider delaying wedding plans for the time being. Stay safe and healthy!