Editor’s note: After an extended hiatus I am gradually working through older submissions and posting them. This event took place and was submitted before the pandemic.
Surrounded by the expansive desert views, shrubs and cacti, Madeline and Konstantin eloped in the desert west of Las Vegas at Red Rock Canyon.
This couple chose to fly to Las Vegas from the U.K. to get married and were drawn by sandstone and scenic views at this natural location. They also wanted their wedding to be eco-friendly so a “leave no trace” wedding made sense with a low-impact tiny desert elopement.
Simply Eloped took care of the permits, officiants and florists, and Madeline and Konstantin took care of the witnesses (two close friends). Celebrating with a pop of the bubbly at the end, the got into their dream getaway car with the top down, of course. A perfect choice for desert vows.
VENDOR + VENUE DETAILS :
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Browse more desert wedding inspiration:
- Hiking Engagement at Red Rock Canyon | Pierre and Julia
- Intimate Valley of Fire Elopement with Boho Elements | Onyx + Arrow Photography
- Tiny Intimate Desert Wedding at Red Rock | Fig + Willow Studios
- Desert Harvest Wedding Inspiration at Mount Charleston | Sommer Luna Photography
- Outdoor Elopement at Red Rock Canyon | Ashlynn Savannah Photo
- Gothic Day of the Dead Elopement Inspiration | Amber Garrett Photography
- Desert Elopement at Jean Dry Lake Bed | New Adventure Productions
- Cozy Winter Elopement at Red Rock Canyon | Cactus Collective Weddings