Trick or treat, I think this wedding inspiration is sweet!
Sugar skulls, smoke bombs and sandy scenery pair up for the perfectly themed desert elopement inspiration. While these design ideas would work well for a wedding closer to Day of the Dead or Halloween, the concept also works for a memorable elopement.
Think witchy woman meets gothic feel with lots of textures, from the bridal gowns to accessories, florals to textiles. The feathery and velvety touches add depth to the details. .Deep, dark shades of blood red and black pair with gold, purples and pops of orange. While not for every couple, I know a few of you will take a lot of inspiration from this gorgeous dry lake bed elopement shoot.
VENDOR + VENUE DETAILS :
PHOTOGRAPHER . Amber Garrett Photography
CEREMONY AND RECEPTION VENUE . Dry lake bed
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Browse more Vegas wedding inspiration:
- Lush Botanical Wedding Inspiration at Lake Las Vegas | Fig + Willow Studios
- Desert Harvest Wedding Inspiration at Mount Charleston | Sommer Luna Photography
- Gothic Day of the Dead Elopement Inspiration | Amber Garrett Photography
- Rock and Roll Drive-Thru Elopement Inspiration | Twomermaids Photography
- Moody Vintage Styled Elopement | Tiago Pinheiro Photography
- Joshua Tree Styled Elopement | Hilary Colleen Photography
- Casual Downtown Vegas Anniversary Shoot | Twomermaids Photography
- Glitzy Gold and Geometric Wedding Inspiration at Tivoli Village | SLP Photography