This styled Vegas wedding is full of rich autumnal colors and beautiful textures. Harvest gold for a bridal gown is an inspired choice and works so well with the forested setting of Mount Charleston. The desert mountains with gorgeous natural elements are a surprising and unexpected backdrop for a bridal portrait session or to exchange vows.
Add in the afternoon light and and abundant bouquet and I can’t get enough of the rustic elegance in the desert. I mean, a tiered chiffon wedding gown with big red curls and tattoos? C’mon.
Be inspired by the unique fashion and setting of this styled wedding shoot!
VENDOR + VENUE DETAILS :
FLORAL . Flowers by Michelle / BRIDAL FASHION . Beatrice Bridal / BRIDAL HAIR . Dottie Vee at Heads Will Roll Salon / BRIDAL NAILS . Nailed by Steph / BRIDAL BEAUTY . Andie P Artistry / PHOTO ASSISTANT . Darby Fox
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Browse more wedding inspiration:
- Downtown Vegas Styled Elopement | Ivette West Photography
- Desert Harvest Wedding Inspiration at Mount Charleston | Sommer Luna Photography
- Moody Vintage Styled Elopement | Tiago Pinheiro Photography
- Joshua Tree Styled Elopement | Hilary Colleen Photography
- Casual Downtown Vegas Anniversary Shoot | Twomermaids Photography