Brad and Brittany wanted a long engagement, so they waited a few years before talking about wedding plans. Then 2020 hit and their ceremony, originally planned for 10/10/2020, had to be rescheduled.
These two Taco Bell lovers weren’t going to let that stop them from getting married. Instead, they had a “last minute f&ck it wedding” and gathered their immediate families and took off to Vegas for a Taco Bell Cantina wedding.
The chapel is on the second floor of the restaurant and comes complete with backdrop and privacy. Brittany and Brad customized a few things about their ceremony including “florals” of hot sauce packets and custom Vans designed by the groom’s husband, that included their dog Baymax and a shared love of the Pixar movie Up.
Instead of wearing her original bridal dress, Brittany brought a white gown perfectly suited for wandering the Strip for a photo tour without worrying about getting it dirty.
Her wedding advice? “Don’t get married in a pandemic lol. But honestly, don’t freak out over the things you can’t control. Brides go crazy if it rains a little on their wedding day, try having a pandemic and ruin the actual wedding. Brad and I realized there was nothing we could do, but the most important thing we wanted was to spend the rest of our lives together. As long as that happens by the end of the day it will be amazing, I promise.”
VENDOR + VENUE DETAILS :
FLORAL . Custom designed by bride’s mother / CATERING . Taco Bell / BRIDAL FASHION . Amazon / COUPLE’S WEDDING SHOES . Custom Vans
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Browse more real Vegas elopements:
- Intimate Elopement at The Little Vegas Chapel | Kendra Cates Photography
- Boho Elopement at Red Rock Canyon | Lianna Marie Photography
- Quirky DIY Taco Bell Cantina Elopement on the Las Vegas Strip | McKenzie Bigliazzi Photography
- Outdoor Elopement at Red Rock Canyon | Ashlynn Savannah Photo
- Intimate Sunset Elopement in Downtown Las Vegas | Ashlyn Savannah Photo
- Downtown Las Vegas Chapel Elopement with Little Elvis | New Adventure Productions
- Desert Elopement at Jean Dry Lake Bed | New Adventure Productions
- Spontaneous Downtown Vegas Wedding with a Pizza Party | Taylored Photo Memories
A note about Covid-19
Planning a Vegas wedding during the pandemic? Please follow the latest public health orders and safety measures when planning your wedding, for exampleÂ Southern Nevada Health DistrictÂ orÂ CDC. Limit your guest list and follow distancing recommendations. For destination weddings, essential travel only is recommended, so be sure to keep plans flexible, and consider delaying wedding plans for the time being. Stay safe and healthy!