Although I love the drama, excitement and grit of Las Vegas Boulevard, one of the most stunning things about the city is the surrounding desert and mountains. Emilie and Drew seem to agree. This couple are originally from Wisconsin, but they are in Nevada while Drew interns with U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service at a reserve near the city.
In addition to Desert National Wildlife Refuge, this couple chose to have their engagement portraits at The Springs Preserve, as well. The range of colors, textures and views made for some incredible engagement photos that are quintessentially Nevada.
VENDOR + VENUE DETAILS :
PHOTOGRAPHER . Hilary Shedd Photography
PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATIONS . The Springs Preserve and Desert National Wildlife Refuge
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Browse more engagement shoot locations:
- Hiking Engagement at Red Rock Canyon | Pierre and Julia
- Nature-inspired Engagement Shoot | Hillary Shedd Photography
- Hiking Engagement Session at Buckskin Cliff Shadows| Jasmine Norris Photography
- Waterside Romance at Westin Lake Las Vegas | Images by EDI
- Hip Engagement Session in Downtown Las Vegas | Kel Ward Photography
- Colorful Vegas Engagement Session | Mak Rabbitt Photo
- Retro Vegas Engagement from Janelle Addis Photography
- Hot Valley of Fire Engagement from Ostara Photography
A note about Covid-19
Planning a Vegas wedding during the pandemic? Please follow the latest public health orders and safety measures when planning your wedding, for example Southern Nevada Health District or CDC. Limit your guest list and follow distancing recommendations. For destination weddings, essential travel only is recommended, so be sure to keep plans flexible, and consider delaying wedding plans for the time being. Stay safe and healthy!