Every Monday this year we are highlighting a unique Vegas wedding venue in the Ultimate Vegas Wedding Venue series! Today is a hotel on the Strip that does not have a dedicated wedding chapel, but offers a selection of interesting tropical venues: Mirage!
Mirage Hotel + Casino
3400 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas | 702.791.7155
Capacity: Up to 1,000 (Packages for 2, 20, 30, 75 and 150 people) | Indoor + Outdoor Sites Available | Hosts: Ceremonies + Receptions
Find Mirage on Twitter @MirageWedding | Facebook
Just the Deets
Mirage is a gorgeously tropical mid-Strip hotel that lacks an actual wedding chapel, but offers many different unique outdoor venues perfect for small to mid-sized wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Pool, including Waterfall, Dolphin Bar (both for up to 150 guests) and St Croix Patio (100 guests.) Perfect for ceremonies or receptions, for daytime or evening weddings. The Waterfall and Dolphin Bar are more poolside, while St Croix patio is a garden setting
- Villas – These exclusive hotel rooms are available for extremely intimate high roller style weddings in the attached private gardens and pools. Priced from $2250-2500 a night, plus ceremony fees
- Ballrooms – Pretty traditional ballroom and conference style facilities
- Volcano – There’s no missing this huge flaming, erupting waterfall at the front of the property, which is a location popular with small weddings. Up to 30 guests can join you, daytime or nighttime, standing room only
- Secret Garden – Great for ceremonies, engagements or unique reception optiosn, a $5,000 facility fee and food minimum of $125.00 per person allows guests full access to Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at The Mirage and includes the services of the facility’s educators to teach guests about the animals
- Suites are available for small ceremonies and receptions, your best bets being the Hospitality Suite, Tower Suite and Penthouse (in addition to the Villas)
Reception options include the above as well as buffet, traditional catering in a ballroom, Revolution Lounge and a number of restaurants.
Pricing + Catering
Wedding ceremony packages are priced from $1500-4100, with the least expensive packages just for elopements and other pricing for ceremonies of 20 up to 150 guests. There is different pricing for many of the venues if you would like a daytime or night time ceremony, as well. There are many upgrades for ceremonies and receptions available, including floral, lighting and chairs, as well as live music including harpists, violinists, string quartets and a Mariachi band.
Mirage offers impressive catering and reception options including hosted bar packages begin at $20 with unusual organic liquor brands available, plated dinners at $40 per person including options for action stations, hors d’oeuvres and dessert bar add-ons such a candy station from the on premises Sugar Factory starting at $15 per person.
- Because this is an MGM property, there is an exclusivity contract with Cashman Photography for wedding photos.
- The back up indoor options are pretty, but nothing special. The best options are for outdoor venues here.
- View more wedding photos on their Facebook page.
Photos: courtesy Mirage Hotel & Casino