Travelling, Christmas preparations and lots of work have got me feeling a little burnt out recently. So I thought this would be a good week to take off of blogging, with a natural slow down in most people’s lives.
If you simply need your fix of Vegas weddings, be sure to check out some of my favorite posts below. (Do you know how hard it was to limit that list??!) You can also catch some of my writing over at the Pre-Owned Wedding Dresses blog, where I am now posting regularly on wedding fashion and real weddings.
Have a lovely restful Christmas with your loved ones, and see you next Monday!
- 26 Wedding Cakes Masquerading as Las Vegas Hotels
- Tips from Angie Kelly on Insuite Wedding Ceremonies
- Retro Style Day of the Dead Wedding
- Carnival Inspired Wedding in a Park
- 18 Vegas Wedding Venues with a View
- Backyard Wedding Bursting with Rainbows
- Pinup Engagement at Eldorado Canyon
- Grey + Yellow Springs Preserve Wedding
- Cozy Restaurant Ceremony and Reception at Sunset and Vines
- Super Sparkly Old Vegas Styled Shoot at the Barrymore