If you are looking to host your wedding ceremony and/or reception at a private home, mansion, villa or condo rental, here is a list of places to consider. These would also make great choices if you wish to stay with family members in one spot and not in a hotel for the length of your wedding, not necessarily to host a party there.
Please note individual rental policies on properties may vary, please contact the owner or property manager at each home to inquire on insurance liability, rental policies and minimal dates of rental, as well as additional costs for valet parking, utilities, catering, security and cleaning. Also note that there is an ordinance in Clark County that states short-term vacation rentals in residential areas are currently outlawed in unincorporated Clark County, and all vacation home rentals should be 30 days or more in these areas. Henderson and the City of Las Vegas both have short-term rental permit regulations.
- VRBO.com – Listings by area of town or building for individual rentals at condos, apartments, houses, mansions and villas across Las Vegas (and the world)
- Las Vegas Retreats – A variety of mansions, villas and estates in the Vegas area for rent.
- 2810 Vegas Estate - Set on 1.5 acres of majestic landscaping and pools, this property offers a tropical escape and tonnes of privacy.
- Thrilla Villa – The estate rented by Michael Jackson just before he died. This Spanish style villa called Hacienda Palomino is on 1.7 acre of land and offers an onsite chapel, gardens, cigar room and Jackson memorabilia just about 15 minutes from The Strip.
- Vegas Punk House - A house owned by Fat Mike of the punk band NoFX. Equipped with a pool, putting green, beer machine, BBQ amenities, games room and more.
- Lake Las Vegas Rentals – Luxury villas and Mediterranean-style homes located on Lake Las Vegas and a golf course.
- Diamond Estate - Located on the Rio Secco golf course in Henderson, this mansion ofers a huge kitchen, lots of multimedia, fireplaces and a pool…to start.
- Las Vegas Castello III – This miniature castle includes a gym, guesthouse and a large courtyard and BBQ in addition to entertainment galore, huge kitchen and castle-style architecture and decor like a stone bridge and suit of armor.
- Parisian Palace - This place is full on royal treatment. Huge chandeliers, gold fixtures (of the 22 karat variety) 7 fireplaces, sculptures, huge staircases, murals as well as huge gardens and castle like architectural additions. All this on top of an onsite bar/nightclub and bowling alley.
- Las Vegas Mini Castles – Just off the southern end of Las Vegas Boulevard is this small grouping of four mansions in a private estate. Each one of the castles may be rented separately or together. The homes feature wood and stone details with BBQs, pools and spas, courtyards, games rooms, pianos and lots of parking.
- Quail Estate - This home is a 5,700 square foot property, near the south end of The Strip. Games room, fireplaces, pools and more.
- Executive Vacation Villa - A mansion with a Tuscan theme, this home is 10 minutes from The Strip and features an open layout, piano, pools, entertainment and huge kitchen, as well as putting green, children’s playground and hottub.
- Palms Place – A 3,300 square foot penthouse at this new-ish condo attached to Palms hotel just off the Strip. This suite offers a billiards table, private pool (hanging off the patio high in the sky – it’s unreal!) and a large dining area for a dinner party. I’d say the patio and spa are the selling points – the balcony is nearly 1000 square feet and the views from Palms Place of the Strip are really fantastic.
Question, comment or update to one of the vacation rentals? Email me at kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
Here Are Some Real Weddings Held at Private Estates Featured on Little Vegas Wedding:
Today’s wedding ceremony featured peacock blue colors, but also expansive views from the heart of downtown Vegas, a jazz band, a robot ringbearer and instead of a unity sand ceremony? A unity rope magic trick. [...]
This wedding took place at the now defunct Vitruvian by Griffin Mansions, but that does not make the photos any less stunning. The bridal party got ready and did some pre-wedding photos around CityCenter and [...]