Every Monday this year we are highlighting a unique Vegas wedding venue in the Ultimate Vegas Wedding Guide! If you are seeking a natural, rustic lodge-inspired wedding at Las Vegas’s ski area, read on!
Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort
6725 Lee Canyon Road, Las Vegas | 702.385.2754
Capacity: Up to 300, depending on the season | Indoor + Outdoor Sites Available | Hosts: Ceremonies + Receptions
Find LVSSR on Twitter | Facebook
Just the Deets
Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort is located about an hour’s drive northwest of Las Vegas, and offers a casual and affordable wedding setting that showcases the gorgeous natural backdrop of the Spring Mountains in the spring, summer and fall. It is the perfect venue choice for a couple that wants to combine the many entertainment options of Vegas with the breathtaking view of a rustic outdoor ceremony at Lee Canyon. Get ready in a yurt (a luxury tent with all the amenities you need) then walk the winding forested aisle under a canopy of Ponderosa pins and aspen trees, celebrating afterwards with a festive BBQ reception on the lodge’s patio!
Ceremony locations include Main Deck, Admin Deck, Yurts, Chairlift Four Lodge Patio or the Bighorn Grill with venue fees for just the ceremony location ranging from $1000-2500, depending on the season (certain dates in April, May and September to November.) They also offer both all-inclusive ceremony and reception packages from $95-125 per person for a minimum of 40 people including open bar, and the meals are BBQ buffet style at picnic tables. Pricing is available for just the reception as well, subtract $10 per person.
- Chairlift rides are available as an add-on for unique photo and view opportunities
- Gorgeous wedding settings surrounded by the woods and nature, which look especially fantastic in the fall as the colors change
- This location is a little bit of a jaunt outside of Las Vegas, but is unforgettable if you are seeking a unique mountainous wedding venue in the area
- The resort only offers weddings April through November
- Special pricing is available for shoulder season and weekday weddings for a maximum of 70 guests for those of you on a budget
Real Weddings at Venue
- Ultimate Vegas Wedding Venue Guide: Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort
- Las Vegas Winter Woodland Wedding Inspiration from Chelsea Nicole Photography
- Brittany and Richard’s Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort Wedding from Joanne Maioli Photography
Searching for the perfect venue for your Las Vegas wedding? Be sure to check out the other posts in the Ultimate Vegas Wedding Venue series, or peruse the Vegas Wedding Venue Directory!
Photos: Joanne Maioli Photography and Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort