Can an industrial space be both cozy and cool? Miraculously, yes. Located in downtown Las Vegas, The Doyle has an airy feel with artistic elements that make any ceremony industrial chic.
Dannielle and Kris held their destination wedding in the versatile indoor/outdoor space, opting for strong modern shapes and bold blooms. The rich oxblood, deep pink and burgundy tones of their palette are a fantastic match for the rustic, lofty feel. The addition of carpets, exposed wood and feathery florals complete the mood.
When it was time for the entrances, Kris flew up the aisle, running the entire way. The energy between this couple is so evident in every shot…what love! Guests feasted on tacos and even got to meet Olaf and Bob, the resident alpacas, making for some unique wedding portraits.
VENDOR + VENUE DETAILS :
EVENT DESIGN . Blooming Belles Rentals / DECOR . Blooming Belles Rentals and The Doyle / FLORAL . Blooming Belles Rentals / CATERING . 911 Taco Bar / BRIDAL HAIR . Heatherle Spires / BRIDAL BEAUTY . MLL Beauty / CINEMATOGRAPHY . Ineffable Studios
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Browse more real modern Vegas weddings:
- Downtown Vegas Wedding in a Loft at The Doyle | Twomermaids Photography
- Dramatic Wedding at Havana Room at the Tropicana | The Amberlight Collective
- Day of the Dead Wedding at Hard Rock Cafe | The Amberlight Collective
- Modern MGM Grand Reception | Chrystal Stringer Photography
- Glam Foundation Room Wedding at Mandalay Bay | The Amberlight Collective
- Modern Wedding at The Plaza at Whitney Ranch | Anchor + Veil Photography
- Surprise Elopement at The Neon Museum | POPography
- Vibrant wedding at Tropicana’s Havana Room from gaby j photography
A note about Covid-19
Planning a Vegas wedding during the pandemic? Please follow the latest public health orders and safety measures when planning your wedding, for exampleÂ Southern Nevada Health DistrictÂ orÂ CDC. Limit your guest list and follow distancing recommendations. For destination weddings, essential travel only is recommended, so be sure to keep plans flexible, and consider delaying wedding plans for the time being. Stay safe and healthy!