KISS Love it Loud Rock and Roll Wedding Chapel
(Formerly KISS Hotter Than Hell Wedding Chapel by Monster Mini Golf)
4503 Paradise Road | 702.558.6258
Capacity: Up to 35 | Indoor Sites Only | Hosts: Ceremonies Only
Find the KISS Wedding Chapel on Facebook
Just the Deets
Clearly, Las Vegas is tops when it comes to unique, crazy and fun wedding ceremonies. But if it’s a rock’n’roll, musical wedding you’re after, there’s one place you have to check out as a possible wedding venue.
The Love it Loud Rock and RollÂ Wedding Chapel is no slouch when it comes giving couples theÂ full rockstar treatment at their wedding, from smoke machines and music to a KISS â€œband memberâ€ officiant.Â The chapel actually sits inside of a mini golf course (KISS themed, as well) and holds up to 35 seated guests, with room for standing guests if you have a few extras. You even get a free round of mini golf after the wedding!
The chapel is slightly off Strip, but is conveniently located near to the appropriately rockstar style Hard Rock Hotel and modern Rumor Boutique Hotel.
If you are a fan of classic rock, especially KISS, you’re going to love the attention to detail in their rock star chic ceremonies. You are married on aÂ stage which is a replica of the one on the KISS album cover for â€œLove Gun.” The chapel uses dramatic lighting and velvet furnishings, plus includes music and fog machines for that full on concert effect. Ceremonies start from $249 and commitment ceremonies and vow renewals are also available.
Costumed officiants like the “Sinister Minister” or band impersonators like The Starchild, The Spaceman or The Demon himself (regular sized and little person sized) are available to oversee your vows. Concert ticket wedding invites, signed memorabilia, KISS wedding costumes and flame decorated cakes are also fun add-ons. You even get your own personal “tour manager” or wedding coordinator to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- The chapel is about 15 minutes drive from most Strip hotels and casinos
- Photography is included, and your guests are permitted to take photos during the ceremony, unlike many chapel weddings
- Other than mini-golf, there aren’t really reception options available
- If you need a wedding dress, or just want to have fun, gowns in the themes of Demon, Starchild, Spaceman and Catman Destroyer (and the infamous KISS boots!) are available for rental
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties are also available
Photos Courtesy: KISS Wedding Chapel