It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus someÂ beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
It’s been a busy week – both for me and for Las Vegas wedding businesses! Be sure to read on about all the great things happening and opening around town. And congratulations to any couples who tied the knot on 11/12/13!
Â»Â Vegas Wedding News + LinksÂ Â»
- The Welcome Bag ShoppeÂ is open for business! The ladies at Scheme Events are behind this great idea which takes the stress of getting welcome gift bags for your wedding attendees off your shoulders. There are premade kits including Bloody Mary Kits, Pampering Kits and even those with a very Vegas twist, in addition to personalized options.
- The PinUp Bride PlannersÂ are celebrating their new location’s grand opening on the November 17
- Paper and Home‘sÂ grand opening is on November 21. Their store front will offer beautiful stationery, impeccable service…and more!
- Gimme Some Sugar’s dessert and wine bar will be opening November 29
- Congratulations to Darlene Hielscher and Bryan Porter were married at Smashburger on 11/12/13 by Elvis! The Florida couple got wed at the stroke of midnight and enjoyed a six tier hamburger wedding cake with 70 kinds of burger. Fun!
- LVW’s most popular pin of the week
Â Â»Â Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + EventsÂ Â»
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Holiday Party at Cravin’ Cake Bakery, November 25
- Brides Against Breast Cancer Nationwide Tour of GownsÂ and Charity Bridal Gown Sale, December 7 & 8 at Westin Lake Las Vegas
- Winter Bridal Spectacular, January 17 & 18 at Cashman Center
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
Â»Â More Link LoveÂ Â»
- A very crafty Brooklyn wedding
- 21 DIY wedding backdrop projects + ideas
- Red, orange and sunset colors for this styled wedding
- Tips for relaxed group wedding photos
- Mosaic and tile wedding inspiration
- Love the luxury of these foiled wedding invitations
- Nautical favor box DIY
- I love the gothic glamour at actress Rose McGowan and artist Davey Detail’s wedding
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!