It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
» Vegas Wedding News + Links »
- In case you missed it, there is a reality TV show about weddings casting in Las Vegas called Ambush Weddings
- The Free People lookbook and video for March includes a faux wedding in Las Vegas for model Erin Wasson at the Little White Chapel
- Chapel of the Flowers got a reno and refresh in their Victorian Chapel and Garden Gazebo venues
» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events »
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Bridal Showcase, 4-7pm, March 1 at Dragonridge Country Club
- Mina Olive Bridal afternoon soiree, 12-4pm, March 8 at Tivoli Village
- Bridal Spectacular’s Veils, Tails and Cocktails, 6-10pm, March 21 at Aria
- Wedgewood Bridal Fair, 5-8pm, March 25 at Stallion Mountain Golf Club
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
» More Link Love »
- 6 tips on posing for wedding portraits
- Always a fave: passport destination wedding invites
- Clear decor at this Arizona wedding
- This restaurant venue in San Diego is to die for
- Pops of purple at this NYC wedding
- Because it’s just down highway: an industrial Calgary wedding
- Save the date ideas using engagement photos
- Love. This. Dress. (pictured)
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!