It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
In case you missed it, on Monday I launched the Little Vegas Wedding Venue and Reception Guide. It’s a browsable directory featuring over 200 different ceremony and reception venues around Las Vegas, and I hope you’ll find it useful!
» Vegas Wedding News + Links »
- A flash mob proposal in downtown Las Vegas’s hip Container Park
- Você fala português? Adri, one half of the photography team at Fabio & Adri is translating some of my blog posts into Portuguese. Here’s one on planning an in-suite wedding reception! (And here is in English: Tips for Planning a Perfect In-Suite Wedding Reception)
- Speaking of in-suite weddings…check out this romantic one at Four Seasons and the Joel Robuchon reception. I can’t even begin to explain it…so just go look at it, okay?
» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events »
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Bridal Showcase, 4-7pm, March 1 at Dragonridge Country Club
- Bridal Spectacular’s Veils, Tails and Cocktails, 6-10pm, March 21 at Aria
- Wedgewood Bridal Fair, 5-8pm, March 25 at Stallion Mountain Golf Club
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
» More Link Love »
- Mini cacti for a tablescape…and so much more desert wedding inspiration
- Will you be engaging in any of these engagement photo session trends?
- I love snowy weddings
- When I’m not blogging, I’m skiing, so I love this wedding
- Obsessed with the bridesmaid’s gowns at this Aussie wedding
- Mermaid wedding invites
- Modern art museum wedding
- And…an airy loft wedding in NYC
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!