Welcome to Throwback Thursday, when we delve into the archives of Las Vegas photographers, wedding vendors and wedding planner blogs to reveal weddings you may have missed.
I love the idea of themed weddings! They’re fun, featuring alternative wedding decor and other ideas that think outside of the box – these are not your typical traditional nuptials, even for Las Vegas!
Details from a pastel circus themed wedding in a park (Photos by Elizabeth Le)
- Pirate themed wedding with a Michael Jackson appearance by JamieY Photography
- Paris bistro winter wedding by The Emerics
- Shotgun wedding – literally! by Taylored Photo Memories
- Art Deco-inspired wedding at The Smith Center by Moxie Studio
- Morocco on the shores of Lake Las Vegas by Chelsea Nicole Photography
- Western themed wedding at McKee Ranch by The Emerics
- A baseball themed wedding hits a home run by Mindy Bean Photography
- Wed by the Joker at a Batman themed wedding at Viva Las Vegas Chapel