If you have been waiting to get married in Vegas, now’s your chance! Las Vegas Gay Visitors Bureau and Evolve Vegas NYE just let me know that they are giving away four wedding ceremonies on New Year’s Eve this year.
This wedding contest celebrates the fact that all couples can now marry in Nevada, and includes a crazy New Year’s Eve celebration and ceremony in front of thousands of people. Definitely not for the shy!
The ceremony will be held at the stroke of midnight at EVOLUTION, the city’s first International Gay New Year’s Eve celebration, at the swank, modern Havana Nightclub at Tropicana. The officiant for the wedding is going to be a surprise guest.
Four couples will be chosen to win:
- Complimentary VIP admission to EVOLUTION for the couple and four of their friends
- Dinner for two at Bacio at Tropicana
- Wedding ceremony performed in front of over 1,000 people
- Complimentary champagne wedding toast for your party
- Group photos with Jujubee and Raven from Ru Paul’s Drag Race
- Marriage license fees
Sound good? Enter to win your wedding now! Hurry, contest closes December 17, 2014.