Vegas Wedding Photobooth Fun
While hashtagging your wedding for people to post on social media is fun, do you know what’s even more fun? Setting up a real photobooth. With props. And custom logos and backgrounds. And a camera that won’t be at the mercy of low lighting, get blurry or run out of juice part way through the night.
Since their debut, photobooths have remained a fixture at many weddings, giving you and your guests a fun activity to do. And in the case of Las Vegas wedding, they can add yet another level of Sin City fun to your wedding night. Dress up the booth with Elvis sunglasses, huge blinged-out $ sign necklaces and feather boas for people to play with. Not convinced? Check out the photographic evidence…
Lightweight, portable and fun, there’s a whole new generation of photobooths for your Vegas wedding. These photobooths even allow you to set them up in hotel suite receptions. Taylored Photo Memories has one of these amazing mobile photobooths which packs down to about the size of a suitcase, meaning that it can get up to your hotel wedding party without anyone knowing. (Except for all the fun photo evidence you have the next day!)
Taylored Photo Memories has a variety of packages for their modern wedding photobooth, but I like the Double Down Package best. It gives you the best bang for your buck as it includes:
- delivery, setup and teardown
- two hours of photobooth time
- one print per photo session with three photos a strip
- an on-site technician
- custom print design that will match your wedding theme.
- Also included? The fun part: props!
All this for $575. Add-ons are also available, including social media sharing, duplicate prints, a guestbook, different backdrops, additional time and more. Inquire for exact pricing or head here to see more example images.
What else is awesome about them? Well, of course, the high-quality camera and lighting equipment. But these booths also accommodate large groups (no more squeezing everyone in behind the curtain!) include many different backgrounds (including some Vegas landmarks) and on-site printing and help from an on-site attendant. Great when people start to enjoy the cocktails a little later into the night.
To top off the awesomeness that are Taylored Photo Memories’ mobile Vegas wedding photobooths, they are also giving away a photobooth package to one lucky couple. Yup! You could win a photobooth for your Vegas wedding.
So what’s included with this prize?
- two hours of photobooth fun
- set up and tear down
- on-site attendant
- fun props and awesome photos!
Entering is easy. Just use the entry form below. (Don’t see it? Try here.)
You get extra entries if you use the form to tweet about the contest or if you Instagram a photo of you and your husband or wife-to-be (be sure to tag @tayloredphoto and use hashtag #vegasweddingphotobooth when you do so we can find it!)
Contest Rules + Regulations
- Contest closes: Midnight (Mountain Time zone) on November 14, 2014
- This contest is open to international entrants, however any travel fees to Las Vegas and wedding reception costs are the responsibility of the couple and their guests.
- The winning wedding date must take place between November 21 2014 and February 28 2015. Date subject to availability
- Taylored Photo Memories reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value should the prize be unavailable. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and there is no cash value
- Copyright of publicity will belong to Taylored Photo Memories. Wedding photos may be featured on wedding blogs and sites in the future
- Winner will be chosen at random from the entries received and notified via email within a week of contest closing date
- Package includes: two hours of photobooth rental, props, an attendant, set-up and teardown, custom photo design with three photos a strip. Total prize value: approximately $575
- The winner will be informed with in 72 hours of the contest close via email. The prize is not confirmed until you check if your date is available with Taylored Photo Memories