It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus someÂ beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
It’s been an insanely busy three weeks for me – hence the all over the map posting. But I’m back at home now, and approaching something resembling a regular work day, so look forward to some great content leading up to Christmas!
Â»Â Vegas Wedding News + LinksÂ Â»
- This darling couple celebrated 82 years of marriage recentlyÂ in Las Vegas.
- Many of Las Vegas’s wedding photographers got together to shoot homeless teens at a local youth shelter, with the help of other fine vendors to help the kids look their best. More info at Help-Portrait Las Vegas
- Wedding planning superstar Preston Bailey unveiled (haha) his two floral sculptures at Wynn Las VegasÂ recently
- LVW’s most popular pinÂ of the week
Â Â»Â Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + EventsÂ Â»
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Winter Bridal Spectacular, January 17 & 18 at Cashman Center
- Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show, February 9 at M Resort
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
Â»Â More Link LoveÂ Â»
- Colorful Phoenix DIY wedding
- Science inspired wedding shoot
- DIY wedding inspired by the 1920s
- Charming seating chart ideas
- Style the Aisle: wedding aisle decor ideas
- Another gorgeous wedding inside an abandoned space
- I can smell the pine…evergreen inspired winter wedding details
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!