It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus someÂ beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
In personal news, beginning Tuesday I will be spending the next three weeks traveling and on the road. So please have a little patience if you send me an email. But also be sure to follow me on Twitter for updates of the huge cross North America trek I’m going on!
Â»Â Vegas Wedding News + LinksÂ Â»
- Broadway star and actress Megan Hilty (of ‘Smash’, now on NBC’s ‘Sean Saves the World’) got married at the VenetianÂ to fellow actor Brian Gallagher – no engagement, the couple jumped right to the wedding!
- Preston Bailey, wedding planner to the stars and floral designer extraordinare is redesigning the Wynn botanical gardens
- Remember that Smashburger contest for the free 11/12/13 wedding? A couple has been chosen! Congratulations toÂ Darlene Hielscher and Bryan Porter -Â a Florida couple who have been engaged for a year. Their wedding is this Tuesday
- Speaking of contests, Perfect Wedding Guide Las Vegas is giving away a prize:Â dinner for two, a bride’s shirt, tote & two tickets to the PWG Wedding Show on February 9th at the M Resort Spa and Casino!Â Entries should be in by November 17. Details on their Facebook page.
- Cool cake creationists + wedding cake bakery Gimme Some Sugar is opening a storefront dessert and wine bar. Their grand opening is currently scheduled for November 29. Congratulations!
- LVW’s most popular pin of the week
Â Â»Â Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + EventsÂ Â»
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Brides Across AmericaÂ Wedding Gown Giveaway for Military Brides, November 11 atÂ Couture Bride
- Brides Across AmericaÂ Wedding Gown Giveaway for Military Brides,Â November 14 atÂ Bridal Elegant
- Beautiful Bride Expo, November 16 at Tropicana
- Brides Against Breast Cancer Nationwide Tour of GownsÂ and Charity Bridal Gown Sale, December 7 & 8 at Westin Lake Las Vegas
- Winter Bridal Spectacular, January 17 & 18 at Cashman Center
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
Â»Â More Link LoveÂ Â»
Too many this week! But I couldn’t help it…so many incredible ideas sprouting out there. Tune in next week for the leftovers and stragglers!
- Sexy trash the dress shoot on the beach
- Inventive uses for mason jars at your rustic themed wedding
- Gorgeously understated and simple Central Park elopement
- Themed engagement photo shoot ideas!
- Escape to the desert for this elopement
- 8 modern bridal hairstyles
- A wedding in my favorite Minneapolis wedding venue
- Wedding inspiration from the Yellow Brick Road..?
- Using birthstones as a wedding color palette
- Simply stunning dresses inspired by topographical maps of cities
- A Khmer wedding in Cambodia
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!