It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
In personal news, beginning Tuesday I will be spending the next three weeks traveling and on the road. So please have a little patience if you send me an email. But also be sure to follow me on Twitter for updates of the huge cross North America trek I’m going on!
» Vegas Wedding News + Links »
- Broadway star and actress Megan Hilty (of ‘Smash’, now on NBC’s ‘Sean Saves the World’) got married at the Venetian to fellow actor Brian Gallagher – no engagement, the couple jumped right to the wedding!
- Preston Bailey, wedding planner to the stars and floral designer extraordinare is redesigning the Wynn botanical gardens
- Remember that Smashburger contest for the free 11/12/13 wedding? A couple has been chosen! Congratulations to Darlene Hielscher and Bryan Porter – a Florida couple who have been engaged for a year. Their wedding is this Tuesday
- Speaking of contests, Perfect Wedding Guide Las Vegas is giving away a prize: dinner for two, a bride’s shirt, tote & two tickets to the PWG Wedding Show on February 9th at the M Resort Spa and Casino! Entries should be in by November 17. Details on their Facebook page.
- Cool cake creationists + wedding cake bakery Gimme Some Sugar is opening a storefront dessert and wine bar. Their grand opening is currently scheduled for November 29. Congratulations!
- LVW’s most popular pin of the week
» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events »
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Brides Across America Wedding Gown Giveaway for Military Brides, November 11 at Couture Bride
- Brides Across America Wedding Gown Giveaway for Military Brides, November 14 at Bridal Elegant
- Beautiful Bride Expo, November 16 at Tropicana
- Brides Against Breast Cancer Nationwide Tour of Gowns and Charity Bridal Gown Sale, December 7 & 8 at Westin Lake Las Vegas
- Winter Bridal Spectacular, January 17 & 18 at Cashman Center
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
» More Link Love »
Too many this week! But I couldn’t help it…so many incredible ideas sprouting out there. Tune in next week for the leftovers and stragglers!
- Sexy trash the dress shoot on the beach
- Inventive uses for mason jars at your rustic themed wedding
- Gorgeously understated and simple Central Park elopement
- Themed engagement photo shoot ideas!
- Escape to the desert for this elopement
- 8 modern bridal hairstyles
- A wedding in my favorite Minneapolis wedding venue
- Wedding inspiration from the Yellow Brick Road..?
- Using birthstones as a wedding color palette
- Simply stunning dresses inspired by topographical maps of cities
- A Khmer wedding in Cambodia
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!