Welcome to Throwback Thursday, when we delve into the archives of Las Vegas photographers, wedding vendors and wedding planner blogs to reveal weddings you may have missed.
Today is Halloween, of course! Here are some weddings that did not necessarily fall on Halloween, but featured Halloween style decor, gothic nuptials or DÃa de los MuertosÂ details. There are a few parties and other inspirational links scattered in here as well, just for that extra kick of “boo!”
- The Artisan is perfect for thisÂ gothic Day of the Dead weddingÂ [altF photography]
- A downtown Day of the Dead weddingÂ [Mike L Photos]
- Skulls all over for this colorful weddingÂ [JamieY Photography]
- Pumpkins and glittery skeleton and a wedding, oh my!Â [Kristen Joy Photography]
- Las Vegas zombie party [Gin & Sake Productions]
- Rockabilly/gothic wedding with zombies at Bootlegger Bistro [Pinup Bride Photography + Planner]
- DÃa de los MuertosÂ makeupÂ from Amelia C & Co [Orange Soda Photography]
- Creeptacular zombie apocalypse wedding cake [Pastry Palace Las Vegas]
- Two Halloween inspiration boards from Green Orchid Events:Â Orange, purple + blackÂ andÂ orange, blue + black
- AÂ haunted Hollywood house partyÂ from Scheme Events [Orange Soda Photography]
As a bonus, here’s a clip from the tv show “Naked Vegas” of aÂ suuuuper creepyÂ zombie wedding that was at the (now defunct) Goretorium. Eeeee!
Happy Halloween, everyone!