Lake Las Vegas is a very popular choice for off Strip weddings. Photo: KMH Photography
I’m sure there will be a part two to today’s Throwback Thursday since there are so many wedding venue choices off The Strip! But these weddings highlighted today show off a great variety of very different spaces for weddings and receptions available if you are eager to avoid Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Wine Cellar Wedding at M ResortÂ by Exceed Photography
- Fiesta Filled Wedding at Historic 5th Street SchoolÂ by Mike L Photos
- Natural Floyd Lamb Park Wedding by Adam Trujillo
- Romantic Stirling Club Wedding by Ella Gagiano
- Valley of Fire Elopement by Stephen Joseph Photography
Dazzling Modern World Market Center WeddingÂ by Asha Efia Photography
Want Some More…?
- Church Wedding at Guardian Angel Cathedral and the Westin CasuarinaÂ by Black Chicken Photography
- Intimate Elopement at Nelson Ghost Town by JamieY Photography
- Magenta Westin Lake Las Vegas WeddingÂ by John Morris Photography
- Reception in the Sky at Eastside CanneryÂ by KMH Photography
- Arty Wedding at The Grove by LorenzFoto
- Rustic Wedding in the Woods on Mount Charleston by Taylored Photo Memories