We love eye candy here at Little Vegas Wedding, so if you have photos of a Vegas wedding (little or large) we’re dying to see them!
Submitting is easy, so if you are a bride or groom, photographer or vendor, please read on to hear about how you can see your wedding showcased on LVW and how you can help future couples plan their Vegas wedding! Remember: sharing is caring!
Brides and Grooms:
If you were married in the Las Vegas area and want to share the details and photos from your wedding, we want to hear from you! The wedding should be less than 3 years old, and can be an intimate elopement or a huge grand affair, or any size inbetween.
Send us an email at kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com with information about your wedding as follows:
- Your first names, a little about yourselves and why you chose Las Vegas for your wedding
- A vendor list with as many vendors as you can recall, from venue to DJ, dress to hair and makeup artist, florist to wedding planner, cake to photographer.
- Your #1 tip for other couples getting married
- As many photos as you can share. We love photos! Between 25-50 would be optimal. Size should be 600 pixels wide, atleast. Watermarked images are fine. You can send them in an email or via a file sharing service, such as YouSendIt.com or DropBox.
Here’s a bride submitted post to give you a general idea of what we are looking for in a post. NOTE: It is assumed you have the permission of the photographer to have his/her work featured if you are a bride/groom, planner or vendor submitting.
From there, we will craft a post and feature it lovingly on the site!
Photographers, vendors and other suppliers:
We also welcome photographer or other vendor submitted posts. These include, but are not limited to: photographers who want to showcase a wedding they shot in the Las Vegas area, an engagement session/trash the dress shoot, concept shoots and stylized “faux” weddings, or previews of weddings you are going to post about on your site.
Send us an email at littlevegaswedding AT gmail DOT com and information about your post as follows. You may also submit via Two Bright Lights.
- Information about the people featured
- A vendor list with as many vendors as you can recall
- Any of your personal memories from shooting the event
- As many photos as you can share. We love photos! Between 25-50 would be optimal. Web resolution is fine, and size should be atleast 600 pixels wide. Watermarked images are fine. You can send us a link to a blog post, or send the photos in an email or via a file sharing service, such as YouSendIt.com or DropBox. You may also submit via Two Bright Lights!
- Please include any specific backlinks you would like. For instance, if you would like a certain blog post or blog tag to be linked to. Otherwise, we will link to your base URL.
Here’s a photographer submitted post to give you a general idea of what we are looking for in a post.
If your work is featured on Little Vegas Wedding, we have some nifty badges you can rock on your blog or website, in three sizes:
We are also open to news related to the Las Vegas wedding industry that would benefit readers of LVW. Please contact us to pitch your idea or announcement.