We love eye candy here at Little Vegas Wedding, so if you have photos of a Vegas wedding (little or large) we’re dying to see them!
Submitting is easy, so if you are a bride or groom, photographer or vendor, please read on to hear about how you can see your wedding showcased on LVW and how you can help future couples plan their Vegas wedding!
If your work is featured on Little Vegas Wedding, I have some nifty badges you can rock on your blog or website, in three sizes:
For a 500px large sized version, click here
For a 250px small sized version, click here
For a 125px x-small sized version, click here
Brides and Grooms:
If you were married in the Las Vegas area and want to share the details and photos from your wedding, I want to hear from you! The wedding should be less than 2 years old, and can be any size, from an intimate elopement to a thousand person grand affair, or any size inbetween! Send me an email at kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com with information about your wedding as follows:
- Your first names, a little about yourselves and why you chose Las Vegas for your wedding
- A vendor list with as many vendors as you can recall, from venue to DJ, dress to hair and makeup artist, florist to wedding planner, cake to photographer.
- Your #1 tip for other couples getting married
- As many photos as you can share. We love photos! Between 25-50 would be optimal. Size should be 600 pixels wide, atleast. Watermarked images are fine. You can send them in an email or via a file sharing service, such as DropBox.
Here’s a bride submitted post to give you a general idea of what I am looking for in a post. NOTE: It is assumed you have the permission of the photographer to have his/her work featured if you are a bride/groom, planner or vendor submitting.
From there, I will craft a post and feature it lovingly on the site!
Photographers, vendors and other suppliers:
I also welcome photographer or other vendor submitted posts. These include, but are not limited to: photographers who want to showcase a wedding they shot in the Las Vegas area, an engagement session/trash the dress shoot, bridal showers, concept shoots and stylized “faux” weddings. I accept submissions from photographers all over the world, as long as it was shot in or around Las Vegas!
If you are wondering what is more likely to be a successful submission, I first look for detailed vendor information (we all love shout outs), strong and varied photographs of both emotional moments and details. I also look for a certain something that gives me tingles. That could be the intimacy – or the grand scale – of the wedding, the unique venue or an interesting story behind the wedding.
Send me an email at kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com and information about your post as follows. I’m also happy to share that I accept submissions via Two Bright Lights!
- Information about the people featured
- A vendor list with as many vendors as you can recall, or
- Any of your personal memories from shooting the event
- As many photos as you can share. We love photos! Between 30-50 would be optimal. Web resolution is fine, and size should be atleast 600 pixels wide. Watermarked images are fine. You can send us a link to a blog post, or send the photos in an email or via a file sharing service, such as DropBox. You may also submit via Two Bright Lights!
Here’s a photographer submitted post to give you a general idea of what I am looking for in a post.
Other opportunities involve being interviewed for the Better Know a Vendor series, or submitting a guest post. Contact me for more details: kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
If you are interested in advertising on Little Vegas Wedding, read more about that here.
We are also open to news related to the Las Vegas wedding industry that would benefit readers of LVW. Please contact us to pitch your idea or announcement.