We love eye candy here at Little Vegas Wedding, so if you have photos of a Vegas wedding (little or large) we’re dying to see them!
Submitting is easy, so if you are a bride or groom, photographer or vendor, please read on to hear about how you can see your wedding showcased on LVW and how you can help couples planning their Vegas wedding!
Some submission guidelines:
- Weddings should have happened in the last 18 months, and can be any size, theme or venue
- If you are a bride and groom or wedding vendor other than the original photographer submitting a wedding, it is assumed that you have the permission of the photographer to have their work published
- Little Vegas Wedding is not an exclusive blog, and am happy to consider submissions that have appeared on other blogs
Send us the following:
To submit, send the following info in an email to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
- Names of the couple, and why they chose Las Vegas to get married in
- A vendor list with as many vendors as you can recall. Some to get you started: ceremony and reception venues, photographer, videographer, wedding planner, officiant, rental companies (furniture, props, lighting and linens,) floral, hair and makeup, stationery, catering, cake, entertainment, transportation, bride’s dress designer, menswear and any other little details of the day
- A description from the couple about the ceremony
- A description from the couple about the reception
- A stand out moment, memory or challenge that will stay with them from the day
- Was anything handmade or DIY at the wedding?
- The couple’s #1 tip for other couples planning a Las Vegas wedding
- If applicable and the couple are comfortable sharing: the number of guests and the budget of the event
And photo details:
- As many photos as you can share; somewhere between 50 and 120 is optimal. They should be uncollaged and 600px minimum width. Watermarks are okay, but are not preferred, and if included they should be in the same spot in every photo.
Details are great, but I also love emotional and great people shots
- Photos may be sent via a zip file in email, Dropbox, Google Drive or another file sharing service or online galleries like PASS. I am also pleased to say I accept submissions via Two Bright Lights!
Here’s an example of a great, informative post submitted by a bride, if you need some guidance. The best submissions on the site feature detailed vendor information (we all love shout-outs!) strong and varied photographs of both emotional moments and details. I also look for a certain something that gives me tingles. That could be the intimacy – or the grand scale – of the wedding, the unique venue or an interesting story behind the wedding.
In addition to weddings, I also accept vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, bridal showers, styled wedding shoots, bachelorette parties, bridal portraits, rock the frock/trash the dress sessions, day after shoots and some engagement sessions.
If your work is featured on Little Vegas Wedding, I have a nifty badge for you to show off.
Other opportunities involve being interviewed for the Better Know a Vendor series, or submitting a guest post. Contact me for more details: kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
If you are interested in advertising on Little Vegas Wedding, read more about that here.
We are also open to news related to the Las Vegas wedding industry that would benefit readers of LVW. Please contact us to pitch your idea or announcement.