It’s Superbowl Sunday! I’m going to spend the day (and most of the week) polishing up the venue directory, but you can take a sneak peek here with the collection of venues perfect for weddings hosting 20 guests or fewer.
» Vegas Wedding News + Links »
- Please welcome Mike L Photography to the photographer directory!
- In case you missed it, My Hotel Wedding published a series of guest posts on my favorite on Strip hotel wedding options. Part one features Aria, Mandarin Oriental and Wynn/Encore and part two is Tropicana and Mandalay Bay
- A couple married at Red Rock Canyon then celebrated by taking the plunge with a BASE jump off a tower at MGM Signature. The video on this article is worth a watch. A seriously wild Vegas wedding!
- LVW’s most popular pin of the week
» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events »
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show, February 9 at M Resort
- Open House, 1pm – 5pm, February 16 at Bear’s Best Golf Club
- Veils, Tails and Cocktails, 6pm – 1pm, March 21 at Aria
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
» More Link Love »
- Fairytale styled wedding inspired by Little Red Riding Hood
- DIY washi tape wedding invitations
- Blue gown + long tables + art gallery = stylishly modern wedding
- And another blue wedding gown (am I sensing a trend?)
- kate spade black and gold inspired party decor
- Carnival-esque wedding at, well, a carnival
- Walnut wood wedding invitations (Ron Swanson approved?)
- Rustic barn wedding
- Wedding cakes inspired by art
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!