‘Tis the season! Coming up on February 9th, Perfect Wedding Guide is rolling into Las Vegas between noon and 4pm. They are setting up camp at the fabulous M Resort in Henderson to showcase the best in Las Vegas wedding vendors, from photographers to bakeries, florists and videographers. Fashion shows, complimentary hors d’oeuvres, hair and makeup trials and more will make this a fun day for those planning their wedding.
Taylor from Perfect Wedding Guide shared this guest post with Little Vegas Wedding with 5 tips on how to get the most out of attending a bridal show. Be sure to read on to get this bridal show expert’s top tips, and to get free tickets to this show this Sunday! My personal tip? Drop by The Hostile Grape for a glass of vino post-show!
Planning a wedding can be overwhelming at times… there is so much information, how do you know where to begin or who to choose? The beauty of a bridal show is that it allows you to see past the computer screen and meet and experience wedding services & products for yourself in person.
The Las Vegas Perfect Wedding Guide creates the ultimate wedding planning experience for brides at a PWG Wedding Show. This one day event is an invaluable resource when it comes to planning your wedding. Instead of searching & driving all across town, we bring everything you could need for your perfect day, all to one place.
Whether you’re searching for that initial inspiration or looking for those last finishing touches there is something for bride-to be’s of all planning stages. One of the best things about the PWG Wedding Show is being able to ask local wedding vendors questions specific to your wedding.
For example, if you’re having your reception during a hot, Vegas summer what are the best catering options? Will the flowers you want be available then, and are there better options for less? Get your wedding day questions answered on the spot by Las Vegas’ most talented wedding professionals – no strings attached.
Now that you’re on your way to innovative wedding planning, here are some tips to help you get the most out of a bridal show:
- Be organized. Bring your iPad or wedding folder to the show and take notes! Jot down what you loved, which vendors were your favorites and snap pictures with your iPad or iPhone of the possibilities you find or like for your wedding.
- Bring your wingman. You’re making important decisions, and sometimes you want a second opinion or even a third opinion! Whether it’s your mom, maid of honor or fiancé bring that person who knows you best and will help you make the right decision.
- Be sticker ready. Save time and plan ahead by printing out labels with your name, address, phone number, email & wedding date on it to make it easy to enter contests.
- Be comfy. You’re going to be on your feet for a few hours checking out the hottest trends in the Las Vegas wedding scene, so wear your tried and true attire from head to toe.
- Get the scoop. When you find a wedding vendor you LOVE, rely on their experience and ask them which other pros they recommend. If you see something you like, such as a wedding gown on the PWG fashion runway or a gorgeous tablescape design, ask where you can get that look, how much it costs, and if they’re offering any PWG show exclusive offers or discounts.
Best of all we’re offering Little Vegas Wedding brides free tickets with code LVWbride at Las-Vegas.PWGShows.com! Every bride who attends will receive $500 in PWG bucks to spend on wedding vendors at the show. To find out more details including a list of grand prizes you can win at the show (like an all-inclusive honeymoon to Mexico from A Travel Desk) visit our website at Las-Vegas.PWGShows.com
Have questions about the PWG Wedding Show? Contact Taylor Mountain at taylor.mountain AT pwg DOT com
Photos courtesy Stephen Salazar Photography