Hey hey, it’s Sunday! So you know what that means..! But first, just a general announcement that I’m hard at work behind the scenes on what I hope will be a very useful tool for you all in the early stages of planning your wedding. In addition to parts one and two of the Vegas wedding planning guide, I’m overhauling the venue directory. It’s going to be clean, browse-able (yeah, I made that a word) and so helpful for those of you not sure where to start. I’m hoping to have it live by next weekend – fingers crossed!
» Vegas Wedding News + Links »
- Last January Martha Stewart’s niece, Sophie, married at Wynn Las Vegas in an intimate Primrose Court garden wedding followed by a lovely restaurant reception. Check out the beautiful details here!
- Tropicana is giving away a free wedding if you share your engagement photos with them (they also said they would grant vow renewals!)
- And the luxurious Four Seasons Las Vegas is giving away a two night stay
- NASCAR driver Kyle Busch attended a fan’s Las Vegas wedding
- Orange Soda Photography captured that lovely couple mentioned in a December Sunday Funday celebrating 70 years of marriage. So sweet!
- LVW’s most popular pin of the week
» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events »
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Open House, 4pm – 7pm, January 26 at TPC Summerlin
- Open House, 6pm – 9pm, January 31 at Texas Station
- Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show, February 9 at M Resort
- Open House, 1pm – 5pm, February 16 at Bear’s Best Golf Club
- Veils, Tails and Cocktails, 6pm – 1pm, March 21 at Aria
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
» More Link Love »
- Wedding style inspired by peach blossoms
- Gorgeous floral gown at this casual Australian wedding
- Japanese cafes and sweets are so inspiring
- A totally cute ‘n’ nerdy wedding proposal
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!