It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
» Vegas Wedding News + Links »
- Stumbled across pricing for weddings on the High Roller observation wheel. One rotation and an exchange of vows starts at $2,045. At least for now – no word on if this is official or not
- You may have thought you saw hearts over the city this week. You were right!
- Congratulations to Traci at Scheme Events! She married sports journalist Case Keefer on Saturday. Best wishes to you both!
- The Year of the Horse trots into the Bellagio Conservatory
- LVW’s most popular pin of the week
» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events »
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Open House, 11am – 2pm, January 19 at Emerald at Queensridge
- Open House, 6:30pm – 9pm, January 24 at Red Rock Country Club
- Open House, 4pm – 7pm, January 26 at TPC Summerlin
- Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show, February 9 at M Resort
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
» More Link Love »
- Twinkly lights AND chandeliers? This rustic barn wedding is outta control pretty
- Minimalist desert wedding at Palm Springs’ Ace Hotel
- Retro with a twist of mod motoring for this styled shoot
- Deep purples and jewel tones for this tablescape
- Yeah yeah, the laser cut stationery is pretty, but the Marchesa gowns that inspired them are amazing
- Cacti, pops of color and geometric shapes for this modern Mexican wedding
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!