What a busy start to the new year! Perhaps you can tell I’m experimenting with a different publishing schedule. I run a few other blogs, write for another and am actively searching for a job – so things have been a little busy! Little Vegas Wedding will be publishing Monday, Wednesday, Friday and of course, Sunday for the next month or so, until I find a schedule that works for me.
» Vegas Wedding News + Links »
- Las Vegas “left at the altar” while other states make bank on gay weddings
- Britney’s famous Vegas quickie wedding happened 10 years ago this week
- Changes to Las Vegas police “fly along” policy and retirements come after rocker’s copper chopper proposal over the city revealed
- LVW’s most popular pin of the week
» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events »
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Winter Bridal Spectacular, January 17 & 18 at Cashman Center
- Open House, 11am – 2pm, January 19 at Emerald at Queensridge
- Open House, 6:30pm – 9pm, January 24 at Red Rock Country Club
- Open House, 4pm – 7pm, January 26 at TPC Summerlin
- Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show, February 9 at M Resort
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
» More Link Love »
- A very pretty rock n roll royalty vow renewal
- Retro wedding in Scotland
- Grey Likes Weddings faves of 2013
- Favorite cakes and dessert tables from Green Wedding Shoes
- Rustic winter wedding inspiration
- Disney inspired wedding
- WeddingWire’s bridal trend predictions
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!