It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
This was another crazy busy week in Las Vegas wedding news and happenings, so there is a lot of info here. Brew up some coffee or tea and sit down for a read!
» Vegas Wedding News + Links »
- The end of the government shutdown means a few wedding venues have now reopened including Red Rock Canyon
- Mandalay Bay is now offering receptions in their Shark Reef. Read about the new packages in the venue directory!
- Earlier this month Mina Olive previewed their Spring 2014 gowns. Here are some nice wrap ups of the fashion show: Inside the Seams at Mina Olive and a post from photographer Ella Gagiano
- After Goretorium shut down many couples were left in the lurch with no place to wed. Evil Dead the Musical stepped up to give one couple, Rob and Andrea, the zombie wedding of their dreams Friday night.
- The Act shut down, too! The former nightclub was a beautiful dramatic space for parties and weddings
- Rocker Jon Bon Jovi gave away this fan + Vegas bride at her Graceland Chapel wedding
- Actress Rosie Perez got married in a surprise MGM Grand ceremony in September and she talked about it on The Tonight Show
- LVW’s most popular pin of the week
» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events »
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Open House at Westin Lake Las Vegas, November 3
- Beautiful Bride Expo, November 16 at Tropicana
- Winter Bridal Spectacular, January 17 & 18 at Cashman Center
- Got a Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
» More Link Love »
- Gold and Yellow Marigold palette
- A wedding for this canine couple and quake survivors in China
- Inspiration for a wedding with sprinkles on top
- Perfect for desert weddings: gorgeous, spidery tillandsia
- Budget bridal shower with beauty bar theme
- This newspaper inspired wedding shoot appeals to the journalist in me!
- Love the cups, love the cake even more
- I will make one yet: DIY marquee sign
- New York City loft nuptials (that dress!)
- Elegant wedding at a plantation
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday…