Welcome to Throwback Thursday, when we delve into the archives of Las Vegas photographers, wedding vendors and wedding planner blogs to reveal weddings you may have missed.
Lake Las Vegas is a world unto itself and is, quite frankly, a breath of fresh air. Literally. European inspired architecture, cobbled streets and water all around you…a few Lake Las Vegas resorts offer weddings, and they’re all stunning, each with a different style, theme and venue offerings. (You can even get married on a boat!) It’s also a great place to keep in mind for exceptional engagement photos.
Stay tuned for a more recent Lake Las Vegas wedding at the Westin featured on the blog tomorrow. The blue and yellow palette and the theme for this destination affair are must sees!
- Jennifer + Michael’s romantic wedding [Black Chicken Photography]
- Laura + Andrew’s outdoor wedding featured hot pinks and oranges [Chelsea Nicole Photography]
- Kim and Shahriar’s intimate lakeside elopement with a doggie witness [Mindy Bean Photography]
- Fall inspired colors for Debbie + Tali’s wedding [Adam Frazier Photography]
- Stesha + Ryan’s evening wedding at a golf course [Studio ATG]
- Katie + Derek chose a sunset red and orange palette [pictured; JD Photography, event design + coordination by Scheme Events]
- Restaurant ceremony and reception at Lake Las Vegas’s Sunset and Vines [Gin and Sake Productions]
- Just the two of us – Angela + Rob’s elopement [Joey Allen Photography]