It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
Coming up on the blog this week is some Halloween and Day of the Dead fun. Just a little taste, I’m not going overboard, but hopefully you’ll have some fun checking out what are certainly some of the most elaborate themed Vegas weddings!
» Vegas Wedding News + Links »
- Speaking of elaborate, what surely ranks among Las Vegas’s most opulent and expensive weddings took place at the Bellagio last Saturday. Elephants, ceremony flowers priced at $150,000 and flights from Texas for the guests at the Malani and Patel wedding added up to an estimated $8 million. There have been elephants at off Strip weddings, but this is likely the first on Strip appearance for one
- City Wedding Tours Las Vegas launched this week! The new mobile Vegas wedding service is designed with the destination couple in mind. It’s basically a guided wedding ceremony and photo tour completed in about 2 hours. The transportation, details and planning are left to the pros – keeping your Vegas wedding fun and easy!
- It’s getting down to the wire if you want to enter to win a free Vegas wedding on 11/12/13 from Smashburger. Who doesn’t want a wedding cake of hamburgers?
- A topical article from USA Today this week! They speak to Angie Kelly about the best of unique Las Vegas wedding venues
- Short on time with Halloween around the corner? Check out the Pinterest board I did for simple, no carve pumpkin ideas
» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events »
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Open House at Westin Lake Las Vegas, November 3
- Beautiful Bride Expo, November 16 at Tropicana
- Winter Bridal Spectacular, January 17 & 18 at Cashman Center
- Got a Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
» More Link Love »
- Feathery inspiration for place settings, stationery and more
- I cannot resist champagne! Here are some gorgeous flute designs
- Wedding wire detailing is not as harsh as you think
- 5 things at your wedding best to leave to the pros
- An insect themed wedding! (this is so up my alley you don’t even know)
- These creepy place settings would have fit right in at that wedding…
- Love the infusion of veggie, fruit and farmer’s market decor at weddings recently
- Along the same lines: garden gourmet wedding inspiration
- Swirly calligraphy by Crystal Kluge. I still wish I could go back in time and get a pro calligrapher for my stationery!
- A vintage engagement – love that old truck!
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday and enjoy Halloween and Day of the Dead celebrations!