It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
» Vegas Wedding News + Links »
- It’s your last chance to get a copy of Megan Romano of Chocolate & Spice Bakery’s dessert book – enter now! Contest closes at 11pm ET.
- Yay! After announcing last week they were opening a brick and mortar shop, Paper & Home made their second announcement: they now have instant downloads on Etsy to make at home printing super easy.
- Sad news for horror movie fans … and brides and grooms this week as Eli Roth’s Goretorium has shut down as of October 2. Couples hoping to be wed in a fright themed wedding there got notice they would have to start making alternate plans just a few days before the announcement.
- Okay, this isn’t Vegas wedding news, but it IS Nevada wedding news. I’m a huge fan and was so pleased when Patrick Stewart got married recently, on the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe. Here are some details!
- This week’s most popular pin
» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events »
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information. Bolded events are new to the calendar this week
- Open House at Westin Lake Las Vegas, November 3
- Beautiful Bride Expo, November 16 at Tropicana
- Winter Bridal Spectacular, January 17 & 18 at Cashman Center
- Got a Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
» More Link Love »
- Budgeting tips for your wedding bar
- 1960s retro inspired backyard wedding
- Think pink! A glam very pink wedding in England
- DIY box project for favors, confetti or Halloween
- I love abandoned spaces, so no surprise that i love this amazing wedding in an old OLD church
- Nice day for a wheat wedding
- Muted desert tones on these deserty wedding invitations
- Two awesome farmers market themed weddings (love this trend) one more industrial and the other more rustic
- Would you sew the dresses for your bridesmaids yourself?
- Let them eat pie (at your wedding)