Welcome to Throwback Thursday, when we delve into the archives of Las Vegas photographers, wedding vendors and wedding planner blogs to reveal weddings you may have missed.
Today is Halloween, of course! Here are some weddings that did not necessarily fall on Halloween, but featured Halloween style decor, gothic nuptials or Día de los Muertos details. There are a few parties and other inspirational links scattered in here as well, just for that extra kick of “boo!”
- The Artisan is perfect for this gothic Day of the Dead wedding [altF photography]
- A downtown Day of the Dead wedding [Mike L Photos]
- Skulls all over for this colorful wedding [JamieY Photography]
- Pumpkins and glittery skeleton and a wedding, oh my! [Kristen Joy Photography]
- Las Vegas zombie party [Gin & Sake Productions]
- Rockabilly/gothic wedding with zombies at Bootlegger Bistro [Pinup Bride Photography + Planner]
- Día de los Muertos makeup from Amelia C & Co [Orange Soda Photography]
- Creeptacular zombie apocalypse wedding cake [Pastry Palace Las Vegas]
- Two Halloween inspiration boards from Green Orchid Events: Orange, purple + black and orange, blue + black
- A haunted Hollywood house party from Scheme Events [Orange Soda Photography]
As a bonus, here’s a clip from the tv show “Naked Vegas” of a suuuuper creepy zombie wedding that was at the (now defunct) Goretorium. Eeeee!
Happy Halloween, everyone!