Welcome to another edition of Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
Please join me this week in welcoming the newest sponsor to LVW: Peachy Keen Unions! You might recognize the name – Angie Kelly of Peachy Keen Unions has officiated many of the weddings featured on the blog. She’s also been the expert voice in a few blog posts, including one going up tomorrow with tips for planning an in-suite wedding ceremony. Stay tuned for that one, it’s packed full of great information!
» Vegas Wedding News + Links »
- Sad tale with a happy(ish) ending: a Las Vegas couple got their raw video footage nearly 2 years after their wedding with the help of a local TV station.
- Local stationers Paper & Home announced one of two big announcements this week, the first being that they will be opening a brick and mortar storefront for their shop this fall! I can say without hesitation that the space will undoubtedly be beautiful, and full of the amazing work, products and service Paper & Home are known for. Exciting, and can’t wait to hear what the second announcement is…
- Remember DJ Ashba, guitarist in Guns N’ Roses who was under investigation for allegedly using a police helicopter in his Vegas proposal to his model girlfriend a few weeks ago? Well, the duo got married at Little Church of the West on September 24.
- This week’s most popular pin
» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events »
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information. Bolded events are new to the calendar this week
- Open House at Bahama Breeze Island Grille, TODAY September 29
- Mina Olive’s Spring Collection Fashion Show at MJ Christensen (Boca Park Location) on October 3
- Open House at Westin Lake Las Vegas, November 3
- Beautiful Bride Expo, November 16 at Tropicana
- Got a Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
» More Link Love »
- A Sonoma culinary wedding with a SUPER long table concept
- Stunning simple DIY project for your altar or photobooth: a wax paper background curtain
- Any Breaking Bad fans out there? You may have heard the show ends tonight, and I’m sad about that. But here’s a funny and topical webisode you may not have seen featuring Hank getting cold feet at his wedding (and also really rockin’ the wedding day whites from head to toe)
- Not really wedding-y but, I love these newspaper style birth announcements by Vegas stationer and design boutique SHE Paperie!
- Hypercolor handmade Austin wedding
- Pretty awesome wedding dress giveaway on Wedding Day Giveaways, LVW’s sister site
- Cool Vegas-style wedding stationery idea: neon letterpressed playing cards!
- A DIY wedding how to: lacy, large and in charge L-O-V-E sign