Welcome to another edition of Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
Things are FINALLY back to normal in my life as my parents have packed up, closed the door on their home for the last time and are signing the paper on their new place tomorrow. I returned to my home and have been absolutely luxuriating in a box and packing tape free life, and slowly getting back into the blogging groove. 40 something emails to go through today…yikes! Sorry for my tardiness!
But, lots of fun Vegas wedding stuff happened this past week, so let’s get to it!
Victoria Prince and Kevin Federline with daughter Jordan Kay Photo: AKM Images
Local Links + News
- Kevin Federline married Victoria Prince in a surprise wedding at the Hard Rock Hotel on August 10. Federline is probably most well known for being Mr. Britney Spears at one point.
- Las Vegas Police are investigating the alleged “misuse” of a police helicopter in a private marriage proposal by DJ Ashba, a member of the band Guns N’ Roses.
- This year’s Las Vegas Star Trek Convention hosted one Klingon wedding and one marriage proposal.
- The grand opening of Peridot Sweets is upcoming this Tuesday August 20! The Vegas bakery has an official storefront now and will be offering up their sweet wedding cakes, cupcakes, cake pops and dessert tables in what looks to be a very stylish space. Congrats!
Marrakesh via Palm Springs at this wedding! Photo: Hazelwood Photography
More Link Love
- Top 10 paper flower backdrops
- Palm Springs wedding with Moroccan style
- Incorporating succulents into your wedding flowers
- A western wedding in a miniature chapel
- Three day fiesta wedding in Cabo (so. many. cute. cacti!)
- Playful partiers wedding in the desert
- 10 secrets to a wildly successful marriage
Alright – enjoy! I’m off to catch up on those emails…