Welcome to another edition of Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
What a lonnnng week this has been – I’m back in my hometown helping my folks pack up their lives for a big cross-the-continent move, so I’ve not had a lot of down time to fuss over bloggy wedding world stuff this week! All I’ve been thinking and dreaming about lately has been boxes, to be honest! Hope you don’t mind a bit shorter Sunday Funday post.
Local Links + News
- Are you a fan of DJ Tiësto and want to get married in Vegas on August 17? Enter a contest to have Tiesto marry you!
- If you love apps, you should consider getting Vegas Lists, a new app from the creator of Vegas Mate. It helps visitors to Vegas keep track of what to do on their trip
- 8 News Now is donating a buck a Facebook like to always awesome Springs Preserve now through August 10. Like their Community Pride page for them to donate a $1 to the Springs Preserve
- If you are into the Neon Museum but don’t like the rules applied to most “regular” tours there and don’t want to pay the hefty fees to shoot there, the September Photo Walk may be of interest. 12 photographers are allowed in with equipment of their choice on September 5 6-7pm for $75. Contact photoshoots AT neonmuseum DOT org for info and to sign up! (Thanks, McKenzi)
- Don’t Miss This! 15 awesome modern Vegas wedding venues: 8 in them in this post, and 7 more over here!
More Link Love
Photographer: Bethann Greenberg
- A delightful cooking + kitchen themed themed wedding shoot
- How to: make a cotton candy garland
- Greenhouse styled wedding shoot
- Brilliant wooden spoon wedding guestbook idea
- Inventive boyscout + camping wedding in the woods