Back with another installment of Throwback Thursday! It’s a summer series meant to not just highlight older posts on Little Vegas Wedding, but also delve into the archives of other wedding pros and photographers in Sin City to reveal some things you may have missed, all featuring a specific theme.
So let’s get to it! Today’s theme is Vintage Vegas, and the links below span the decades from the roaring 1920s right through the 1970s!
- A rockabilly wedding with retro flair photographed by Vitamin C Photography (seen above)
- Pinup style bride at a 1950s reception by Emily Ku Photography
- Going a little bit further back now – to the 1920s for this flapper inspired bachelorette on The Vegas Wedding Planner Blog by Green Orchid Events
- A maternity shoot with a vintage bridal twist by Alt F Photography
- Looking for vintage details for your wedding? Check out these Vegas rental companies specializing in vintage props and decor
- An anniversary trash the dress session with Amelia Earhart aviation style by Chelsea Nicole Photography
See you next Thursday for another Throwback!
Photo by Vitamin C Photography