Unicorn Wedding in a Barn | Photos: Kelly Braman Photography
Welcome to another edition of Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
I wanted to thank all of you who completed the survey I had up this week, and offered ideas and improvements that could be made to Little Vegas Wedding. I really value your thoughts, and cannot wait to incorporate them.
But – onto the links!
Follow Little Vegas Wedding on Pinterest!
Local Links + News
- Some lovely ideas for incorporating doors into your wedding decor [via The Wooden Trunk Las Vegas]
- Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara proposed to girlfriend Pilar Davis at Jabbawockeez at Luxor [via Daily Fiasco]
- Local wedding cinematographers Memory Lane will be doing aerial filming soon. So cool!
- I reorganized and refined my Pinterest boards this week. Judging by the number of repins, y‘all love that desert wedding style!
- My mailbox was full of press releases from chapels this week about 11/12/13 weddings – best be booking now if you want that date!
Incorporating balloons (and other ideas) into your outdoor wedding
More Link Love
- An incredible wedding at L.A.’s Natural History Museum
- Tips on choosing the best wedding color palette
- 10 things your wedding photographer wishes you knew
- Unicorns + Cowboys + Poppin’ Pink at this Michigan wedding in the woods (don’t miss part 2!)
- 7 beautiful tablescape ideas from design dream team Gloria Wong and Jubilee Lau (“Still” and “Love Lines” are my favorites!)
- Maritime lobster invitation suite for a Maine wedding (would love to see these for every state!)
- 10 setups for outdoor wedding decor