Photo: Lukas and Suzy VanDyke
Welcome to the new (and hopefully improved) Little Vegas Wedding! This overhaul has been on my mind for some time, so I’m happy to finally git’r'done and show off the new look on the blog. But it’s not all just looks – hopefully site speed and organization has improved.
And there are a few new features, like the Vegas Wedding Photographer Directory. I get a lot of inquiries from readers about where to start when it comes to finding a photographer for a Vegas wedding, so hopefully the directory will help you with a place to start. There are also new ways to browse by wedding style and by venue, up at the top there.
Moving forward there may be broken links or things that do not look right – please feel free to let me know or share your thoughts in a comment or via email: kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com Thank you, and I hope you enjoy!
Adding to the post mix is Sunday Funday. These weekly roundup posts will allow me to blog about things in a little bit wider of a net than just Las Vegas weddings. I’m hoping to draw your attention to some cool wedding trends, some inspirational ideas I like and just plain pretty stuff that doesn’t normally have a place on the here on Little Vegas Wedding. I hope you will enjoy reading the links as much as I enjoy pulling them together!
- My faves of the many Fourth of July themed weddings and shoots last week: Ruffled, Burnett’s Boards, Ritzy Bee and one of many on Style Me Pretty
- Gorgeous woodsy, nature inspired invitations over at Oh So Beautiful Paper
- A statuesque beauty of a bride in this handcrafted retro wedding featured on Rock n Roll Bride
- This styled wedding shoot is getting big play on all the blogs, but in the catchy words of Icona Pop; I don’t care, I love it: Geometric, futuristic modern minimalist wedding at Brooklyn Bride (see photo above)
News & Musings:
- In a previous blogging life, I was a food blogger, and before that, a scientist. Lately I’ve been so into a NetFlix series called The Mind of a Chef recently! Chef David Chang of Momofuku fame talks Japanese food, the science of cooking and so much more. Highly recommend it!
- Las Vegas wedding photographer and sometime Little Vegas Wedding contributor Jamie Y had her baby, and of course did a suitably edgy and heartwarming newborn shoot with him. Welcome, baby Mylo and congratulations to mom and family!
- And keeping on the Sin City tip, Jessie Emeric, one half of the fabulous husband and wife photo team The Emerics started a fun blog on family, life, fitness and more. I’ve been diggin’ it so far! Check it out here: It’s a Messy Life
Enjoy your Sunday and make it a fun day!