Every Monday this year we are highlighting a unique Vegas wedding venue in the Ultimate Vegas Wedding Guide series! Today it’s the modern marvel MEET Las Vegas!
MEET Las Vegas
Just the Deets
Located just a few blocks from the thriving downtown area around Fremont Street, the super-modern MEET Las Vegas is an innovative event and meeting space that hosts wedding ceremonies and receptions. There are three different spaces available for weddings:
- Ground Floor: accommodates up to 300 seated guests, while smaller lobbies accommodate groups of up to 50.
- Pavilion: located on the ground floor, MEET’s open air pavilion is an amazing spot for both ceremonies and receptions for up to 270 guests. The pavilion has the option to be tented.
- 2nd Floor: ballroom provides additional space for a ceremony or reception. Bridal quarters are also on this floor. The main ballroom hosts 180 guests, divisible into smaller spaces for groups of 50-100 guests.
The venue fee is begins at $2000 per level. Catering is all inclusive, pricing beginning at $140 per person with plated or buffet options and all packages include an array of perks like: a cocktail hour with butler passed hors d’oeuvres, custom wedding cake, open bar, upgrades like fog walls, custom linens and more.
- The complete flexibility and technical abilities of the space, making it a perfect choice for modern weddings and commitment ceremonies. Amazing lighting, sound, video technology can help your event go flawlessly, and built-in rigging makes decor and event design a snap for your wedding planner. Endless lighting options are possible inside and outside of the building and neat additions like photo slideshows on TV screens around the venue are available.
- I’ll admit that I am completely captivated by the exterior of the building, which is extremely colorful. If you look down 4th Street, you are likely to see it. The lighting changes with certain holidays and events, including green and gold for St Patrick’s Day, pinks, green, lavender and yellow for Easter, blue and white for United Nations day and red for World AIDS day. The entire building sparkles for the New Year!
- The pricing and seemingly infinite customization of packages are unbeatable
- Ground floor access also makes it a great choice if you want to have food trucks show up at your reception!
- Parking is an additional cost for guests
- Catering is offered in-house but the site does have a built-in kitchen and accepts external catering with approval
All photos courtesy MEET Las Vegas