It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
Â» Vegas Wedding News + Links Â»
- Photographer JamieY interviewed me on her blog. You can find out a little bit more about me and my top venues and tips for Vegas couples there!
- Apparently Aaron Paul of “Breaking Bad” fame tried to marry his wife in Vegas on their first date
- I loved these stories of behind the scenes drama on wedding days from the ladies of Scheme Events
- A little peek down LINQ from Vital Vegas — lots of great restaurants in here, some good for casual receptions and rehearsal dinners!
Â» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events Â»
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Bridal Spectacular’s Veils, Tails and Cocktails, 6-10pm, March 21 at Aria
- Wedgewood Bridal Fair, 5-8pm, March 25 at Stallion Mountain Golf Club
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
Â» More Link Love Â»
- Wedding photo do over, 10 years on
- DIY succulent airplant boutonnieres
- Gorgeous garden engagement photos
- 20 ideas for your wedding aisle decor
- Sweet auto and mechanic themed wedding
- Planning and personalizing your ceremony
- Rustic dessert bar design ideas
- I’m a total Sharkie so I love this behind the scenes shoot for Black Milk
- Photographer restores 750,000 photographs thought lost during Japan’s 2011 earthquake
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!