It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus someÂ beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
I’ve nearing completion on the Vegas wedding venue and reception database. There’s a bit of tidying and organization to do, but I think I’m happiest with the restaurants for receptions section. It’s something I absolutely would have used myself when I was planning my wedding, and was a labor of love. Check it out: restaurants suited for groups of under 30 guests, restaurants with patios and finally, all restaurants suitable for Vegas wedding receptions. I hope you find it useful!
Â»Â Vegas Wedding News + LinksÂ Â»
- Okay there is just one bit of Vegas wedding news this week, but it’s a good one. It’s the video just above, and it’s from aÂ luxury destination wedding that happened at Bellagio this fall. It’s extravagant, yes, but it’s also full of love and amazing family moments
Â Â»Â Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + EventsÂ Â»
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Bridal Spectacular’sÂ Veils, Tails and Cocktails, 6-10pm, March 21 at Aria
- Wedgewood Bridal Fair, 5-8pm, March 25Â atÂ Stallion Mountain Golf Club
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
Â»Â More Link LoveÂ Â»
- Please, someone do a camera and photo themed wedding shower. PLEASE.
- Concert poster inspired invites for a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Wedding
- I cannot believe this wedding was DIY
- Wedding suitable marquee lights
- Menswear trends at the Oscars
- Oh, you know, totally normal anniversary photos with a cheetah
- Goin’ dotty over these wedding details
- These decorated envelopes make my addition of washi tape look sad
- Dark, gothy bridal inspiration
- Eff off, fondant: “natural” wedding cakes
- …and more naked cakes
- The 7 saddest pools in Las Vegas
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!