It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus someÂ beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
Â»Â Vegas Wedding News + LinksÂ Â»
- Nevada’s attorney general and governor said Monday that they won’t defend the state’s gay marriage ban
- Rent the Runway at Cosmopolitan is now renting bridal gowns (I can’t believe they weren’t previously!)
- This dance video of a mother and her son at a TPC Summerlin wedding went viral last week
Â Â»Â Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + EventsÂ Â»
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Winter Wonderland Bridal Open House , 6:30-8:30pm, February 21 atÂ Revere Golf Club
- Open House, 11-3pm, February 22 atÂ Anthem Country Club
- Bridal Showcase, 4-7pm, March 1 atÂ Dragonridge Country Club
- Bridal Spectacular’sÂ Veils, Tails and Cocktails, 6-10pm, March 21 at Aria
- Wedgewood Bridal Fair, 5-8pm, March 25Â atÂ Stallion Mountain Golf Club
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
Â»Â More Link LoveÂ Â»
- An incredibly modern wedding in an industrial style venue
- Rad retro wedding
- Glorious wedding in an aquarium
- Great ways to incorporate furry friends into your wedding
- Heart-y inspiration
- Scientific engagement session at NYC’s The Evolution Store
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!