I am already scheduling posts for the end of January which is terrifying – but also amazing – I can’t believe February will be upon us soon. If you are new to the site, look for a post on Wednesday on where to start when planning your Las Vegas wedding. I know it’s overwhelming, but LVW is here to help!
And if you are new to the site, be sure to read on for some details on a great wedding photo giveaway being hosted by a local photographer. You’re going to want to enter!
Â»Â Vegas Wedding News + LinksÂ Â»
- From worst casino carpet to best Vegas Twitter user, the 2014 Trippies results are outÂ revealing the awesome (and not so awesome) of Las Vegas
- MGM Grand is now offering wedding ceremonies inside their 3 Michelin star restaurant, JoÃ«l Robuchon. It’s an amazing space with an indoor rose garden and living wall, and the food is out of this world. Details on the wedding in the Parisian Terrace here. Pricing starts at $5,895.
- Rachel Garcia of Brilliant Imagery is doing a photography giveaway! Last year the winners had an amazingly geeky Battlestar Galactica wedding (featured here) so here’s to hoping this year’s winners are just as awesome. Get the details and enter this wedding photography giveaway now!
- Las Vegas makeup artists Glamsquad 702 were on Mob Wives this week, as the ladies were in Sin City. View the clip here!
- LVW’sÂ most popular pinÂ of the week
Â Â»Â Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + EventsÂ Â»
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Winter Bridal Spectacular, January 17 & 18 at Cashman Center
- Open House, 11am – 2pm, January 19 at Â Emerald at Queensridge
- Open House, 6:30pm – 9pm, January 24 at Â Red Rock Country Club
- Open House, 4pm – 7pm, January 26 at Â TPC Summerlin
- Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show, February 9 at M Resort
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
Â»Â More Link LoveÂ Â»
- Gorgeous succulent bouquets at this modern rustic wedding
- Long tables at this glittery San Francisco wedding
- Modern desert wedding on New Years Eve
- Best DIY stationery of 2013 as judged by Oh So Beautiful paper
- This bride wore her grandmother’s 1963 gown for her DC wedding
- The wedding world needs more inspiration for grooms
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!