It’s that day of the week again: time for Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus someÂ beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
It’s been a great (but rainy!) week in Las Vegas catching up with vendors and attending the wonderful opening of the new Paper & Home stationery studio and store. Look for that Monday on the blog!
Â»Â Vegas Wedding News + LinksÂ Â»
- Four Seasons is now providing catering service for three additional Las Vegas wedding venues: The Smith Center, Mob Museum and the Keep Memory Alive Center atÂ Cleveland Clinicâ€™s Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
- Bergdorf Goodman has released a Vegas collection
- LVW’s most popular pin of the week
Â Â»Â Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + EventsÂ Â»
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information.
- Brides Against Breast Cancer Nationwide Tour of GownsÂ and Charity Bridal Gown Sale, December 7 & 8 at Westin Lake Las Vegas
- Winter Bridal Spectacular, January 17 & 18 at Cashman Center
Have a Las Vegas wedding event to announce? Please email the info to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com
Â»Â More Link LoveÂ Â»
- Are you Team Peeta? A styled shoot inspired byÂ The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Love #40 on this list ofÂ 50 tips for a happy marriageÂ fromÂ Kat at Rock n Roll Bride
- Save the date on a string DIY
- A majestic autumn wedding in Colorado
- Sweet pops of color perfect for a bridal shower
- Wedding silhouettes that aren’t silly
- A very modern art museum wedding
That’s all she wrote folks! See you next Sunday!