Welcome to another edition of Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus some beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
This week was spent getting ready for Super Sparkle Week, which launches Monday on the blog. Stay tuned for all the Vegas glitter, sparkle and shimmer you can get your hands on, from engagements to styled shoots, giveaways and more! I’M PRETTY EXCITED!!!!! (yes, five exclamation points excited)
» Vegas News + Links »
» Vegas photographer Diedra Wilson talks boudoir photography in USA Today
» Two large (three if you count SkyVue, the one dead in the water, I guess) projects continue in Las Vegas that have me wondering who will be the first to get hitched on them: Slotzilla (a supersized zipline) and the High Roller observation wheel at Linq. Both links courtesy VitalVegas, a super snarky, super fun read for Vegas news. Get over there!
» Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + Events
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information
- Open House at Anthem Country Club, September 15
- Open House by Las Vegas Perfect Wedding Guide at JW Marriott, September 15
- Open House and Bridal Workshops at The Lake Club, September 22
- Open House at Bear’s Best Golf Course, September 22
- Open House at Bahama Breeze Island Grille, September 29
- Mina Olive’s Spring Collection Fashion Show at MJ Christensen (Boca Park Location) on October 3
- Beautiful Bride Expo, November 16 at Tropicana
» More Link Love »
» How can you not love picnic weddings?
» Summery styled wedding shoot inspired by a lemonade stand
» A wedding surrounded by joshua trees
» Very green vintage wedding in a conservatory
» Remember the $2.5 million fine tech entrepreneur Sean Parker had to pay for his extravagant Big Sur wedding? It was featured in this month’s Vanity Fair and it. is. crazy.
» Invites with a fantastic explosion of color and flowers
» A DIY wedding in a backyard for $5000