Welcome to another edition of Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus someÂ beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
I’m kind of sad to be putting a wrap on Super Sparkle Week, but that’s all she wrote, folks. You do have until 11pm ET tonight to get your final entries in for the VIP Sparklers sparker prize pack. so be sure to enter that, and check back Monday for the winner. Â Hopefully I can do more fun themed weeks of posts in the future!
Â»Â Vegas Wedding News + LinksÂ Â»
- Some changes to the site this week: a new list of restaurants to host wedding receptions at in Las Vegas and a few additions to the list of rental homes and villas for hosting private weddings
- WhenÂ wedding planners plan their own weddingsÂ (Excited to see what Traci of Scheme Events has in store for her forthcoming wedding!)
- Elvis has left the building! Is the demand for Elvii in Las Vegas waning, at weddings and otherwise?
- EXCLUSIVE: Pics of reigning Las Vegas darling’s Holly Madison’s Disneyland wedding (aÂ tongue in cheek look at the Vegas media machine)
- Our most popular pin of the week
Â»Â Upcoming Bridal Shows, Open Houses + EventsÂ Â»
* Please note most events require an RSVP, click the links for full information. Bolded events are new to the calendar this week
- Open House atÂ Anthem Country Club, TODAY September 15
- Open House byÂ Las Vegas Perfect Wedding Guide at JW Marriott, TODAY September 15
- Open House and Bridal Workshops atÂ The Lake Club, September 22
- Open House atÂ Bearâ€™s Best Golf Course, September 22
- Open House atÂ Bahama Breeze Island Grille, September 29
- Mina Oliveâ€™s Spring Collection Fashion ShowÂ at MJ Christensen (Boca Park Location) on October 3
- Open House at Westin Lake Las Vegas, November 3
- Beautiful Bride Expo, November 16 at Tropicana
Â»Â More Link LoveÂ Â»
- You’ve been following Sara of Burnett’s Boards series on wedding inspiration from board games, right? So good!
- A dreamy boho wedding in a forest
- This purple styled wedding shoot looks gorg, but probably smells amazing with all those lilacs, too
- Want: constellation table runner
- When Wolfgang Puck caters your weddingÂ (THE Wolfgang, not his company)
- Obsession: this black and gold sparkly cake
- A darling hardware store proposal (this never happened when I worked at a Home Depot!)
- The Onion gets this wedding website article rightÂ (sorry guys, it’s true)