Welcome to another edition of Sunday Funday – a round up of the best in Vegas wedding news and links, plus someÂ beautiful stuff from the rest of the wide world web of weddings!
Another long week of boxes and Uhauls in my life, but I’m into the home stretch packing up my parent’s house for their big move. I’ve been here, away from my own home and husband for two weeks (!) so I will be happy when all is said and done, they are on their way and I am back to my regularly scheduled programming. Thank you for hanging in there while I’ve been neglecting the blog a bit – I took Friday off!
Luckily I’ve had a bit of time every night to keep an eye on wedding blog stuff, so be sure to check these highlights out!
Local Links + News
- If you are seeking a totally awesome venue in downtown Vegas, you should consider the Mob Museum, and these photos by Emily Ku at a networking event there prove it. The bullet riddled cake and mug shot photo booth = historically themed perfection!
- August 16 + 17 is theÂ Bridal SpectacularÂ Bridal Show at the Cashman Center. Use code FanAug2013 to save $5 on tickets to this fashion show/prize/vendor meeting extravaganza.
- Thank you for all the Pinterest love this week! The most popular pin of the week has been this tablescape at a Springs Preserve wedding photographed by Moxie Studio! If you don’t already, be sure to follow the Vegas wedding boards here!
More Link Love
- A Seattle vintage glam wedding
- This ombre studded cake is uber trendy
- Emerald and gold styled wedding shoot with vintage Hollywood style
- Spots + dots on a wedding dress? Gorg!
- Bringing back the receiving line!
- Can I live in this party photo shoot set? Please? Pretty please with neon on top?
- English lawn party inspired bridal shower
- My heart never stops beating for neon stationery
- Want something awesome, amazing and unique for your wedding or engagement photos or just for Vegas fun? Rock n Roll Bride is selling hairbands and headpieces now!