Welcome to Throwback Thursday, when we delve into the archives of Las Vegas photographers, wedding vendors and wedding planner blogs to reveal weddings you may have missed!
Today’s theme is cultural weddings: those tying in one, two or more cultural traditions into the wedding. This may mean a traditional Chinese tea ceremony or a multievent, multiday Indian affair. But whatever the custom or culture highlighted, these weddings are big, bold and full of meaning and tradition – and they’re all beautiful. Check them out!
Vibrant and elegant multiday Indian wedding at Four Seasons Las Vegas. Photo: Lin & Jirsa Photography
- Navajo Ceremony on the rooftop at Platinum Las Vegas by Adam Trujillo
- A Lebanese wedding celebration at Encore Las Vegas by Lorenz Foto
- A wedding at World Market Center fusing Chinese and Japanese tradition Coordinated by Green Orchid Events, photographed by Apertura
- A big Greek wedding at St. John the Baptist Greek Orthodox Church by Ella Gagiano
- An Eritrean Wedding at World Market Center by Orange Soda Photography
- Intricate and elaborate Orthodox ceremony at Saint Paul’s Orthodox Church by F-Sequence Studio
Mariachi Nuevo de Las Vegas plays this Mexican-Filipino wedding. Photographed by KMH Photography
- Glam Jewish ceremony at Temple Beth Sholom Coordinated by Scheme Events, photographed by Adam Frazier
- Traditional Chinese tea ceremony by Grimm Photo Studio
- Mariachis, bold colors and folk dancers at this Mexican Vegas style wedding by Lorenz Foto
- Western and Indian tradition combine at this Canyon Gate Country Club wedding by Mindy Bean Photography
- Destination Jewish wedding at Red Rock Country Club by The Emerics
Wow! Are you stunned yet? See you next week for another Throwback Thursday!