Lush, Modern Springs Preserve Wedding by Meg Ruth Photography
It’s Thursday once again, which means it is time to dig into the archives of various Las Vegas wedding photographers, event designers, florists and planners to unearth some fabulous weddings you may have missed. Today’s Throwback Thursday theme: The Springs Preserve!
It’s no secret that I have a special spot in my heart for weddings and events that happen at the Springs Preserve, and it’s not just because I was an S.P. bride myself! But with 180 acres of eco-friendly, educational displays plus beautiful venue space, can you blame me?
From the nature exhibits to the landscaping to the architecture, it’s a fantastic place to visit, even if you don’t plan on getting married there.
It seems I’m not the only one who loves this place, as I had no problems rounding up weddings that have happened there (so there are a few more links than there usually are.) Enjoy!
Springs Preserve Garden Wedding Planned by Scheme Events, Photographed by Chelsea Nicole
- A Spring Eco-Friendly Wedding at the Springs Preserve by KMH Photography
- Vintage Chic Springs Preserve Wedding With Hot Pink Details (the bride’s gown is a-ma-zing!) by Chelsea Nicole Photography
- Fantastic Floral at this Fall Springs Preserve Wedding on the Layers of Lovely blog, photography by Ron Miller
- “Feather and Stone” Styled Shoot at Springs Preserve on Little Vegas Wedding
- Intimate, Love Filled Engagement Session at Springs Preserve by Vitamin C Photography
- Garden Wedding at Springs Preserve on the Scheme Events blog photographed by Chelsea Nicole (the first look and succulent details from this one are must sees!)
- Outdoor Reception at the Springs Preserve by Mindy Bean Photography
- Joyful Springs Preserve Wedding and Reception by Adam Frazier
- Quirky Cute Springs Preserve Wedding by Mike L Photos
Haha – is that enough eye candy to keep you going for one day? I hope so! If not, take a peek here for other Throwback Thursday posts. See you again next week!